DX Group, Manufacturers & Distributors of Water Treatment Chemicals & Chemical Products
DX companies strive to provide exceptional products and service by hiring exceptional employees. We are on the constant look-out for job candidates who exhibit the following qualities: honesty, dedication to delivering outstanding product quality, and a lot of common sense. These are values upon which DX's outstanding success has been built and these are the values we look for in possible employees.
So, why should you work for DX Group? Check out our benefits and see the perks that come with working for our company:
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Paid vacations, starting with 2 weeks after one year and increasing periodically to a maximum of 5 weeks after twenty years
- Medical plan with employee contribution as follows:
- $50.00/month for employee only
- $200.00 for employee and one dependent
- $250.00 for employee and two or more dependents
- Dental plan with employee contribution as follows:
- Employee only - no employee contribution
- Employee and one dependent - $19.50/month
- Employee and two or more dependents - $48.74/month
- 9 paid holidays each year
- Tuition reimbursement for approved courses
- Company paid life insurance
- Incentive program: $3,000 hire-in bonus for drivers
View All DX Group jobs on CareerBuilder
Interested with working for DX Group? If so, please view our current openings and apply online to those that match your qualifications best. We will contact those who match what we are looking for, but we look forward to seeing all resumes that come in.
Wages depend on experience.
Pre-employment testing, drug screen, and physical exam required.
No third party resumes, please.
DPC is an equal opportunity employer.